Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Interested in your Practice? - These are some of the things we as a PPG can do:
- Consult and plan whenever possible on the facilities and provision of services
- Bring a sense of ownership and partnership between patients and practice staff
- Give patients and practice staff the opportunity discuss topics of mutual interest
- Allow patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and their own healthcare
- Develop self-help projects meet the needs of fellow patients
- Act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.